Growing strawberries on a trellis is pretty amazing, isn’t it? It sure makes picking them a lot easier.
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!
that escalated quickly
Sweet Photos of a Senior Golden Retriever Snuggling with Baby Chicks. Remember Champ, the happiest dog in the world? His owner, 21-year-old Candice Sedighan, just shared with us a new series of photos she’s taken of the adorable dog and his newfound friends. All Photos by Candice Sedighan via My Modern Metropolis ~ Older dogs are adorable, too.♥
Pearl in other outfits (Too bright I guess, meh)
i got a message not too long ago pointing out that i draw Soul too tall. i guess i just think it’d be cute if he got a growth spurt in his later teen years??? great material for teasing Maka imo.
then i made a side by side… thing…
I’m assuming you mean Ancient? Is it cool if I link you to a bunch of stuff instead? They’re basic and should help maybe. Also check out non-westernhistoricalfashion. It’s cool.
- There’s a mini timeline HERE
- There’s some plates HERE but take them with a grain of salt because I think they’re from one of the two guys who did a bunch of engravings in the 19th c.
- There’s THIS
- And THIS
- THIS one is my fav
Bookwise I would check out:
- 20,000 Years of Fashion: The History of Costume & Personal Adornment by Francois Boucher (Checked out at the library once. Super useful)
- Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume & Style by DK Publishing (This one I actually own. It’s really useful)
- AND THESE THREE People seem to like but I’ve never read so I can’t say anything.